Monday, October 3, 2016

Day 6 the bear hunt

Jim seems a little off tonight. Emma said when we got back this morning he was disappointed about Onion Peak.  There were no lush trees like ten years ago. Big foot Jim wants to leave tomorrow about 10 am. I am okay with that he said that they all have some place to be tomorrow night. There is something going on at the camp sites on the other side. Iam going over to see what's happening. On the way over I saw Mira & Garrison running back this way. I think I know what's is going on. Well I was right, somebody saw them now Everyone thinks that there are bears in the park.
Sasquatch Doug wants everyone to stay in the motor home for a while to let things settle down, and it means no games tonight. ( Iam safe ).
Now that the camp is in a uproar about bears in the park. The camp host is going around telling everyone not to leave food out tonight. Jim is hoping to go see the sunset at the point in the car after things settle down. I think I  well stay in camp tonight.  Sasquatch Doug and Joyce are going to hike to the beach the back way, to see the sunset.
If you haven't been to Nehalem Bay put it on your bucket list. The bay has a pristine environment and the sunsets are at the top of the scale for sunsets. Big Foot Jim and Emma left in the car with Harry and Edith Yeti to go see the sunset. The only ones left in camp are Mira, Liberty and Garrison. Iam going over to the motor home to check up on the kids. They were watching ( ITS A BUGS LIFE ) on TV.  Mira said that they like eating bugs. I wanted to know if the bugs ever talk to them like on the show.  She just laughed and said NO!!!
The funny things about " Bear Sighting " is now the campers think they are seeing bears everywhere. All the campers are on " alert " hoping to catch a glimpse of a bear.
I hope that Sasquatch Doug and Joyce are okay at the beach. Jim and Emma along with Harry and Edith are back now. Jim asked me if I have seen Doug And Joyce
" I said not yet " day light is almost upon us. Big Foot Jim is anxious to leave by 10am. today. He ask if I could go out and look for Doug and Joyce. He no sooner had asked, and Doug & Joyce walked into camp. Everyone is accounted for, they are starting to get ready to go.
Thank you  Teri
Going to miss your help
                    Shirtless host Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment