Monday, October 3, 2016

Day 7 camping with Big foot

The night seem to go by in a flash with the campers all out looking for bears. Iam ready to go now and so is Big Foot Jim . But he told me that they had some place that they needed to be at. He wants me to park in Tillamook and leave my 5th. wheel and truck at a local camp site. He ask if I would ride with them. I parked and got all set up and got ready to go with them.
We started east out of town on hwy. 6 out of Tillamook and are about and hour out of town. We just passed Lee's Camp and are heading up to Round Top along the Wilson River. Sasquatch Doug ask me to put on a blind fold, I guess I will. I think we drove about 25 min. down a dirt road then we stopped at a Nat'L forest gate. Sasquatch Doug unlock and opened the gate and then closed and locked it behind us. As we drove down a rough road the trees were getting thicker and we are going deeper into the wilderness. Big Foot Jim informed me that we are going to meet a Big Foot Clan from this area. Emma said that most of the Big Foots I will meet are related to Jim or Doug.
The leader was a big  gray and black Big Foot. He made me feel very uncomfortable. Emma said that he was a pussycat. There must be at least 15  or more Big Foots running around. Some of the Bigger ones Emma said she turned down as a mate and picked Jim. It is so easy to tell the males from the females. I have no idea we're the kids ran off to. They took off as soon as we got here.
I was told that the reason we were here is because  one of the elders died of old age. I ask how old was he Joyce said they think he was about 60. The gathering was per planned for to night at midnight. Now I will finally found out why you can't find any Big Foot Bone's or remains. They dig a hole 8' deep and line it with rocks. Then they place Big Foot in the grave and cover it with a layer of rocks. The next step is to fill it on with dirt. Here comes the planning of the trees. They would plant 3 trees for a male and 2 trees for a female.
As the trees grow the roots in case the grave site. This way nobody will be able to dig it up or find the grave. I can't tell you what kind of trees are planned Jim ask me not to. I well tell you that they plant the trees a certain way. It is the way they plant them that lets only them know that it is a grave site. It is almost day light now and everyone is headed back to there homes. Iam being blind folded again for the trip back. The kids are coming back now, there must be at least 8 kids or more. Big Foot Jim just dropped me off and said he will call me later.

Thanks Teenie.      Shirtless host Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment