Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Day 8 who's Who's

It is just after dark now and I haven't heard from Big Foot Jim. I guess I will stay in Tillamook one more night. I hope that everything is going okay. It is about 8pm. now and Iam used to being up all night. I just can't seem to get sleep. Iam going to build a camp fire and just relax by it. The camp Iam in is small but very clean and no one around.
Big Foot Jim just gave me a call to let me know that they are heading back up to Round Top. They all want to get together one more time, before they all have to go home. He said that some live as far away as upper Washington State. Three of them live in North Cascade Nat'L Park. The park is by British Columbia. Two live on Mt. Logan and the other one lives on Mt. Blum with their Clans. Some came from Idaho and live in the Manukau Nat'L forest. They are all Clan leader's. I ask Jim why are some called Big Foots and some are called Sasquatch's. The reason is simple to explain. Everyone north of the Columbia River is a Sasquatch and everyone south of the Columbia River are called Big Foot. In the years past we were divided by the river.  In the past if you wanted a mate from the other side you had to swim over. This was very dangerous and you did not always get a mate. You might have to swim over two or three times. Before she would pick you for a mate. I ask if that happens alot (OH YES ) Jim said.
Jim said that the leader of this Clan is Harry's little brother. I don't  see anything little about him. He is a Yeti not a Big Foot and his mate was the old Clan leader's daughter. Jim said that his phone was getting low on power and he will call me back tomorrow.
He wants me to get two camp sites at Cap Lookout S.P. for tomorrow night. So I said good bye and returned off the phone.
  Your shirtless host Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment