Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day 12. The B.B.Q.

The camp was just buzzing today and I am having a hard time getting sleep today. The noise out side is quite loud. It is a weekend and the camp is full and alot of people are running around. I hope I get some sleep.
Tonight Big Foot Jim Emma want to go for a hike. I am up now, ( did not get much sleep ) but I am rested up for tonight. I can smell B.B.Q. out side. Doug is barbecuing some Ribs I got in Tillamook last night at the market. Joyce is going to make potato salad. Emma and Joyce are going t work on the ice cream. Mira said that her mom said to come over about 10:30 tonight for dinner.  I heard that Harry and Edith Yeti. are planning to be back tonight sometime. Emma and Joyce will be happy to see them.
  The camp is still buzzing and campers every where. Garrison and Mira are knocking on the door. I wonder what they're up to. They came over to tell me dinner is almost ready. I can smell the ribs and boy do they smell good. I know that Joyce made some potato salad from wild potatosnshe found. Emma is making the blue berry ice cream. I had no idea that Sasquatch Doug was such a good cook!.  I have smelled their food alot and it always smells so good for being road kill.
There is an old school bus coming down the road. Well it looks like Harry's little brother driving it. He bring Harry and Edith Yeti back from Round Top. I hope that he can stay for dinner before he has to go back. I just saw Harry get out of the bus I didn't see Edith. I hope she is okay.
Doug said that dinner will be ready in about 15 min. What a B.B.Q. ( the ribs ) were out of this world. I have always said that no one could B.B.Q. as good as my brother by another mother Greg. But this ribs were almost as good as Greg's. I had a good time and everything was great. The ice cream was the high light of the B.B.Q. blue berry's that Emma and Joyce picked fresh today.
Harry's little brother just left to get back up to Round Top before day light. Now we all are going on a hike on the Oregan Coast Trail.  Harry and Edith want to stay in camp with Liberty. Edith said that they just wanted to rest in camp. We got back and we all had a nice time hike. It will be day light soon and and Doug would like to leave today. I have no idea where we are going next but I know it will be an adventure.
Your guide shirtless Steve
Thanks again Teenie

No comments:

Post a Comment