Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Day 22 first hunting trip.

Well it is finely dark now and Iam still tired. The ride up here was long and and I didn't get much sleep. I know that the days are getting shorter so what is happening is that we drive in the morning, but it get dark right away. I know that Big  Foot Jim and his group don't get up until around 10 pm. each night. Iam just having trouble getting the sleep that I need. As she days are getting shorter and the weather is getting  colder, and it's harder to go out side. Bit we are. Heading south, and staying some what ahead of the bad weather.
The gang is all up now and Harry and Edith Yeti are going to take a hike with Mira. I see Garrison is getting ready for something. I know that he will be going hunting tonight. Sasquatch Doug and Big Foot Jim are getting ready to go with him. Joyce asked me if I would like to go fishing with her. Emma is going to watch Liberty tonight. I got my fishing pole and a flashlight now, so Iam ready to go fishing with Joyce.
   I saw Garrison talking to Doug and his dad. Joyce said that this will be Garrison's first time hunting on his own. I though that they were going along to help. She said that he is young and inexperienced but he needs to learn. He will soon be out on his own. Emma is glad that Garrison will be getting the training he needs. There is so much wildlife in the area that he shouldn't have any trouble finding games. But I know it is called hunting for a reason so he will have to work at it. The moon is out and the sky is clear. I have already landed 2 nice fish but Joyce has got 6 already, iI guess she is a better fisherman.  I just heard alot of noise in the Canyon. I hope that Garrison got his  first deer or whatever he is going after. Here come Doug up the trail with a deer, I asked him where is everybody else. How come Garrison is not carrying his own deer back. Doug asked if I knew where Emma was. I told him she was back in camp with Liberty and getting food ready for you guys. Then all of a sudden I saw Big Foot Jim and Garrison Coming up the trial. Garrison was holding his arm and limping ready bad. Joyce asked what was going on and Jim said that he might have a broken arm. We packed up our fishing gear and headed back to camp.
I heard a loud scream from Garrison, they were setting his arm it must hurt. Emma said that they were going to call it a night . So I headed back to the 5th. Wheel to get some rest. I didn't want to get into what happen to night.
Shirtless Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment