Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day 19 Texas Clan Shows up

Boy did I sleep good today and Iam well rested. We had a great night last night. I see that the Texas Clan made it in. I see their is two school buses and the Motor Home over under the trees. I plan to go out later when they give me a call. Last night Jim told that they were going to have a group meeting to night and ask me to wait until I get a call before coming out
Iam just playing cards and waiting. It's been about 3 hours and it's and it is almost midnight and still no call. Here come Joyce and Edith with Bruce's mate. There seems to be alot going on now. It's 4am.  and I finally got a call. Jim asked me if I would like to join them . Doug said that Bruce and he worked out a deal with the Texas Clan. From now on they will be called the Powerhouse Clan. Everyone is in a good mood and seems happy. All the kids are out playing and running around and exploring their new home.
Sasquatch Doug and the Big Foot Clan from Texas are going to make a great home for everyone. The new Powerhouse Clan is going to be a big Clan of at least 12 Big Foots pairs plus kids. Bruce stands over 8 feet tall and you can tell he is in charge already. Everyone is getting along really good so far. I was told that they will expand their territory starting next week.
I was talking to Big Foot Jim about how often as new Clan gets started. He told me as the Clan grows it has to divide. By doing this then Clan doesn't get so large that it depletes the game in one area. The group is starting to head back to their camp. The kids are all over the place now and having alot of fun. Doug  and I are out by the fire just watching the kids running around. It's starting to get light now so Iam going to head back to the 5th. wheel to get some sleep.
Shirtless Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment