Friday, December 16, 2016

Day 21 Hunting Spot

9 am. At the camp right now and everybody has said their goodbyes. I going to follow Big Foot Jim out of here. I have no idea which way to go. All these logging roads look the same. Doug said that the baby was sick all day and Joyce was up all day with Emma taking care of Liberty. They think that she ate something that didn't agree with her.
We are back on the main road now heading to Walport. Edith and Harry wants to see the Alsea River. We are planning on camping on the Alsea. I see that are heading on the North Bay view road now, heading up thenAlsea River. Jim has been here before, he said to me. He knows that there is alot of game and wild berrys. He know of a place to camp up on the Nat'L forest road. At north Bayveiw Loop we turned off onto N.F.Rd. 51 then right on to a unnamed road. As we went up the road,it was a dead end. This has got to be the most breathtakeing spot I have seen. There is a wealth of plant life and Mt. Sheep and other wildlife can be seen grazing on the hill side. I don't know how long we are going to be here. I can tell you now that this is going to be an experience that I will enjoy. I can't wait until tonight to find out how long we will be here.
It is 4 in the afternoon now and ever one is in the Motor Home . I hope that I can get some sleep today.Iam so excited about this spot. As. Far as I can see it's fun .fun!!
We have parked well back in the trees. So on one can see us. I know that this is going to be an unforgettable experience. But it seem like I just met them all,and the time is going by so fast.
Harry said it's time for Garrison to learn to hunt and get some hunting skills.  That is why Harry Yeti wanted to go up the Alsea. There is a wealth of plant life and deer and other animals to hunt. So we will see what tonight has for us.
Shirtless Steve

1 comment:

  1. Shirtless Steve. We are staying in your yurts tonight and we would like feedback on a one-act play we are going to perform in Eugene in a few days. Would you be willing to critique us? Also, what is your favorite espresso place in Charleston?

    ReplyDelete