Friday, October 19, 2018

Day 64a broken rib

    It is almost  8pm. And B.F. Jim wants us all to to meet at 8pm. To night .. I just looked out , but I don’t see anyone around out side yet. We are at Broken Ribs Clans Territory and it is not far from the Sanger Peck . I can see that Jim and Doug is now starting a camp fire for everyone . Later to night we are going to meet a new Clan. The Clan has not showed up yet. And Emma is getting some food out for everyone to eat’. The food is left over from last night we had at the Smith River Clan . I already had my dinner in the 5th. Wheel befor i came out tonight. I am going to head back in and wait till they get done . I know that they will give me a call when they all get done eatting. It has been about an hour now and so i looked out to see if they were done yet.  It looks like that they are rapping it up now. So i am going to head over and see what’s up.
     Well off now to meet some new member of the Broken Rib Clan. Just as we got ready to head over I heard pounding on the RV.   It was B.F.  that I have never seen before .   So i headed over with him to the Motor Home to meet up with everyone.  He said that we all are going to meet up over by the 1965 Blue Bird School Bus. I did not hear-the School Bus show up ,  It must have come in sometime during the day.
      I found out that it was an old friend of Jims and Doug from Mt. Hood..   Jim let me know that his name was Woody and his Mate was Mattie and there two kids are Samuel ( 5 ) and DeDee (3 ).  They are from the Sanger Peck Clan .. they are from right  up the road.  They are good friends of the Broken Rib Clan.. the Clan is a group of. ( Big Foots ). From China called Yeren.
     They came here about a year ago and started an internet frozen food business.  Joyce said that the business has been growing leaps and bounds.   Jim and Doug helped them get over here from China . The Clan Leaders Grandfarther was a good friend to Harry and Edith Yetti and Harry asked Jim to help.   Jim said that Harry was glad when he heard that they were in the Siskiyou Wilderness.  Harry and Edith were  hoping to meet their old friends Grandkids.  But was not to be they passed away early this year.  I know that they would have loved to meet them it is sad that they didn’t
   Now i am just waiting around hoping to meet them soon.  This will be a treat because this will be the first Chinese Big Foot.. hope to meet them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment