Friday, October 12, 2018

Day 63b headed to Broken Rib

    It has been a little while and I can the turn off up ahead for Forest Rt. 18N07 .   I am going to pull off the road at a wide spot in the road up ahead.  I will stay there and wait for both B.F. Jim and Sasquatch Doug. Here comes the George Town Motor Home coming up the road. They just pulled up and Joyce out of the Motor Home now and headed this way. She has Liberty with her and let me know that Doug talk to Jim.  She said that Jim wants us to wait for him he should be here anytime.  We have been here about 20 min. Or so. Jim and Emma has just arrived and is over talking to Doug.  They are both headed this way to talk to me I guess. Jim said that it is about 15 lies up to Broken Rib Mt.  the Clan is up along the PaekSaddle Creek and it is a small Clan’ they would like us to use the pull out about two hundred yards from the safe house. We will be under a large grove of trees on the right side of the creek. We should be will back in the Siskiyou Widerness up by Sanders Lake’
     We are back in our R.V.sand headed up Forest Rt. 18N07.  We have gone about 8 miles and we are turning onto Rte. 18N04. I sure hope that Jim knows were we are headed this is a one lane road. I don’t see any place that we can pull over or turn around anywhere’ I all so hope that no one is coming down off the hill.it is almost 10 am. Now and we should be getting to the site soon I hope.  Emma just called to say that Jim wants us to stop and let him get into the site  and get turn around. Then they will call and let us who will be next .  I just looked up and see Liberty coming this way. She is getting into the truck . Joyce called to ask me to let her ride with me. I think that it is cool that she wants to ride with me. I also think that she is missing Mira and Paige.  So I am just her substitute for now . That is okay with me because she so cute and will be fun to be around. Doug just pulled away and Joyce called me, to say that they will call me as soon as they get settled and Liberty has not stoped talking yet.
      She said that she missed both of the girls and Joyce is on the phone now and said to start headed up to the site. Liberty is talking to her mom on the phone as we are headed down the road.  Just pulled into the site and I am ready for a good rest. Liberty is running over to the Motor Home and Jim wants all of us meet at 8 pm. Tonight. He sailed that we will all head up to the safe house . Then we all well meet the Broken Rib Clan.
      So good night for now or good day , see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment