Friday, October 12, 2018

Day 63a Almost back to Oregon

    The party is wrapping up now and we well be headed out soon. Everybody is gathering around to say goodbye.  Zoey and Garrison along with Jerry and Nila ( Zoey’s Mom and Dad ) were the first to leave back to Elk Bend.  Teenie and Skunk Ape Mike will be flying out this’s after noon. Thy will be taking Paige back to her Clan which is the Power House Clan.  I know that Bruce and Cindy , along with Sue ( her sister ) will be glad to see her and have her home.
    Teenie told Weatherbee that she and Skunk Ape Mike will be back next week to check up on LeRoy.  Mira asked Teenie to make sure that leaves both herbs and medicines for LeRoy. She said that he is in Alta of pain all the time.  Jim just came to say it is time to take off.  He wants to get Paeksaddle Creek up on BrokenRib Mt. in the Siskiyou as soon as we can.  He want to get there so everyone can get some rest.  Because tonight is going to have a big surprise for everyone we will be meeting a new Clan .  The Clan that we will be meeting is from China and they moved to the Sisiyou wilderness.
     Now that we are on our way and it is a beautiful day to be on a road trip.  We will be going on Hwy. 199 and it goes along the Smith River which is magnificent, it runs along the northern part of the Calif. Redwoods.
      Emma gave me a call and she would like me to know that we will be turning off on Hwy. 199 in about an hour or so. She wanted me to keep an eye out for Forest Rd. 18N07 it will be on the right side of the Hwy.  like I said this is one beautiful day to be on the road. But I am a little sad also that bold Mira and Paige is not going to be with us.  They were at times so funny to be around and just like all kids they loved playing jokes on me. At the same time I am happy for Mira and LeRoy.  I know that they will be happy together and enjoy starting their new life.  Some day they will have their own Clanin the north west.  I hope I see them again at the Renaissance in about 3 weeks or so in Grants Pass.   I am still looking for Rt. 18N07 it should be coming up soon..

   

No comments:

Post a Comment