Friday, October 12, 2018

Day 62 Matting Up

    Another long day and I could not sleep again. I am getting so tired . I am just laying here waiting to hear from Jim or Doug.  It is 8 pm now and I am going to head out side to see how LeRoy is doing .  Here come both Joyce and Emma they have a big surprise for everyone. It is Zoey and Garrison from the Elk Bend Clan.  Garrison is Emma’s son and Mira brother and Zoey is his Mate,  Zoey is Teenie younger sister. I hope that there is not some bad news about LeRoy makes me wonder what is going on.
    Here come Teenie with a smile on her face and she is with B.F.  Jerry and his Mate Nila and Teenie’s Brother John.  I was told that they showed up because they thought that LeRoy might not recover.. but apparently he is going to be okay. Everyone is so happy and but they all know its going to take a lone time for his recover.
    B. F. Jerry and Nila is Zoey and Teenie’s mom and dad and with Zoey being Garrison’s mate it makes them part of the family clan.  They all wanted to be here to support both Mira and LeRoy.
With the outcome the way it is now LeRoy is going to get to mate up with Mira. Now Mira can Mate up with LeRoy and boy I am glad for that .  Teenie said that it looks like that LeRoy will be laced up at least 5 weeks if not longer. Weatherbee said that they will move him to the back part of the safe house so they can have there own room..
   Once that Mira is Mated up with LeRoy and it should be some time tonight if everything goes right.   Them Jim said we will be headed out for the Broken Rib Clan first thing tomorrow morning.  Kathy and Sam are both over by the fire with Joyce and Doug, talking to Alexus. Boy you can tell that and see how happy they all are.
    Now I wonder about Paige and what she is going to do.  Most likely she will be heading  back to her Clan  the power house clan.. Her mom and dad will be glad to see her and have her back in the clan safe.  Paige’s Dad is Sasquatch Bruce and his mate is Cindy and sister is Sue.  I hear Paige talking to sue all the time and will be glad to have her home to.
     I heard that Mira Mated up with LeRoy last night some time  with just family around. Here come Weatherbee and Jim along with Doug.  They let me know that we should be leaving in about 2 hours right after the party.  Emma and Joyce is getting everything ready for the party. They want to give Mira a Mateing party this morning before we leaving. This will be a hoot because LeRoy is layed up and will be unable to attend.  Emma told me that Mira will be staying at SmithRiver clan for now with  Leroy.  After LeRoy get better they hope that  they  will be able to head up to Mt. Hood to vist with everyone..
       Party is starter and I am going to be sad to see both Mira and Paige staying behind after we leave this morning. I was told we will be heading up Hwy. 199 heading to OREGON..

No comments:

Post a Comment