Tuesday, August 21, 2018

DAY 60 b the day has come

    Pagie is over by Mira and they are talking about something over with Emma and Joyce.  I can tell that something might be wrong right now.. It looks like Pagie is crying and Joyce is rubbing her back and talking to her.. Mira is starting to cry also and Emma is with her ...Boy I hope that it is not something serices going down..  Leroy is no where to be seen or any where around.. weather and Jim along with both Doug and Berry are headed out to work on the territory markers.. Emma is coming over to the camp fire with Joyce,, so now I can asked what is going on with Mira,,  Then I should know what is going on,,.
       Emma is now telling me that Leroy has been gone for sometime now.. No one seems to know where he has got off too. Joyce said that she heard him say that he was going out to the outer edge of Weatherbees new territory.. He told one of the other BIG Foots he was going to work on some trees that needed to be removed..
        Jim and    Doug have been gone about 3 hours when they sent back some news about LeRoy..  Here come the Boys now and I can hear tree bounding in the back ground.. That is how the Big Foots Comcast over long distances.. This might not be good sign because Big Foot Jim went right over to Emma.. He is also talking to Joyce and now they both are crying.. They are now headed over to the Motor Home and I wish I knew what was going on... Jim is calling everyone around and he wants to have a meeting.. The tree bounding is getting a lot louder now and BIG Foots are coming from all over the place in to the camp..
The only ones I don't see anyone around are both Berry and Weatherbee.. Barry's Mate and Weatherbee's Mate ( Ashly and Alexyss ) are both headed over to the Motor Home.. But I still don't know what is going on.. Jim is done talking to the group of BIG Foots.. there is a lot going on now and I can now hear A lot of Wailing come from the Monaco Motor Home,,  Now I can hear both screaming and crying also..
    Something big has happened and I don't know what is going on .. I went over to talk to Jim but he has already left with a group of BIG Foots.. Emma is starting this way and told me that they are planning to all be back tomorrow night.. DAY light is coming and I still don't know what is going so I don't know what is going on... Joyce said that Doug will tell me what is going on tonight at the camp fire .. So I am going to try to get some sleep today if I can.. I think it is going to be along Day and Night until they get back with some news..
    So good night or Day for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment