Wednesday, August 15, 2018

DAY 60 Mira will pick a mate

I just woke up and I can hear Leroy out side talking to Jim and Emma. The rest of the Clan are 0ver by the fire and it is a big one too,,,The coal are just glowing in the dark.. Barry and Weatherbee are putting the deer on a spit, so they can cook it over the coal. The girls are getting the veggies ready for the dinner ,,
      Pagie and Olivia are over cutting up the veggies  and Mira is nowhere to be found.. Doug just told me that he saw Mira over in the Georgetown motor home talking to her aunt Joyce.. She has been in the Motor Home now for the last hour or so..
        Just like always the food is starting to smell so good.. I asked Weatherbee if he was going to be the head cook tonight,,  then I saw him get out a box of Herbs he said that they came from the Mt. Hood territory,, we have been using the same type of Herbs for years now,,
        I see that Pagie is on the phone and I have idea who she could be talking to. I will most likely fined out some time later..Emma and Ashley are over taking care of the babies.  They are twins one is Renie  and the other is Linda ...Ashley is Barry's Mate and Barry is Larry's twin brother,, Larry is from the Pearsoff Clan ,.. Ashley is getting the table set up alone with Emma .. Mira just came out of the Motor Home  with Joyce and Alexis ,.. They have been in the Motor Home for some time talking now.  Joyce is Mira aunt and she talks to her all the time.. Must have been a good talk because she has a big smile on his face... Mira is 7 now Emma said that would make her 18 in human years,, ( remember always time their years by 2 an half time to get human years )  I think that she is going to pick Leroy as her Mate,,. It's her choice  and no body else's  but I know she will talk it over with her Mom and Dad..
         I wonder what will happen the Pagie if Mira decide to pick Leroy as her Mate,,.  It is always the Female Big Foot that picks her Mate and she is the only one that can pick a Mate for her self.. Now we will see if she will stay here we  him or what.. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment