Sunday, November 20, 2016

Day 15 Berry Wine

Now it is getting colder at night and the Clan from Texas has build a nice camp fire. It looks like the whole Elk Bend Clan is out there. Both the Texas and the Elk Bend Clan is out by the fire. I see that Big Foot Jim and his group are heading out to the camp fire to join them.
Iam  going to let them visit a bit before I go out. The night sky is so clear you can see the light along the coast line. I was told that the Elk Bend Clan has a new member from Florida. He moved out here about 6 months ago. He came from the Tampa area, and his Clan was called the Lettuce Lake Clan. I know in that part of the USA the Big Foots were called Skunk Apes. He met one of the Big Foot females about a year ago. She pick him out as a possible mate. She said she would pick him if he would move to Oregon, or at least cost Oregon.
I smell wine or a heavy berry smell. Sasquatch Doug was telling me that it is an old Big Foot recipe. The wine is made from wild berry's.  Boy, dose it smell strong! Harry And Edith seems to be having a good time. Harry has been talking to Skunk Ape Mike about moving to Florida. I guess even a Big Foot wants to retire to Florida, thats a hoot!!! Doug is over by the motor home with the leader of the Elk Bend Clan. I see them getting a 5 gal. Bucket out of the back. Jim is getting some cups and passing them out for the berry wine the Clan made. I hope that if they get drunk they don't look at me as food.
It is real dark now and we can hear the kids playing. But I have no idea where the kids are. Everyone is having a real good time the ladies are dancing around. The guys are telling stories and talking business.
Skunk Ape Mike just said that Teenie wants to pick her  mate tonight. She wants to do it because everybody is here now. Harry's little brother asked Teenie if thats what she wants to do. She said that she has been thinking about it alot all day. Now we have to get all the Big Foots together that wants to become her mate, Her Choice.
I got to tell you that I was completely dumbfounded!! It was over in about a minute once she picked him out of the group. They are hitched!! Her and her new mate took off in a flash.
Night is over for me Iam tired and off to bed for me.
Your shirtless host
Thanks Teenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment