Sunday, February 24, 2019

Day 65 Sanger Peck

     It`s almost day light and Jim and Emma just showed up.  Both Emma and Joyce wants to go over to Sanger Peck and spend a night or two . Wood`s Mate Mattie is their cousin and it has been a long time since they`ve seen her. Emma said that it is only about 5 miles to where we will be staying, so they`re in no hurry to leave, Jim said. Doug is going to stay here and come over later.
     The George Town  R.V. Needs some work on it and Irwin said one of the Clan members is good with engines.  He will work on it later tonight and try to get it running better. We will be leaving  anytime now, I think. Here come Woody with Doug, and Doug has a elk over his shoulder. Seems that they found it along the road. Jim let me know that it looks good to him and they might cook it tonight. I can see that they are loading it up in the Blue Brid School Bus.
   Jim is headed over to the Monaco Motor Home now and getting in. I don`t see Liberty any were in sight she must already be in the School Bus. Now Emma and Joyce are getting in the Bus with Woody`s Mate Mattie. We are heading out now and we should be there in about 30 minutes or so. Jim said that he needs to get some rest and that we all should get some rest also. We had to go though at least 4 locked gates that a Bigfoot locked behind us as we went by. The spot that we just pulled up to is in a thickest  grove of trees I have ever seen or been in before. It is hard to drive down the road without hitting tree limbs. The limbs are hitting the sides of the 5th wheels. I just hope that I can get back up the hill.
      We just pulled into the landing after a mile down hill into the canyon. I see a large fire pit in the middle of the landing. It looks like the whole Clan is here already . I can see Liberty over playing with Samal and DeeDe Woody and Mattie`s Kids.
      It is time for me to get some rest, ( I thought ) .  Jim came over to let me know that we are going to stay at this landing. We are staying just up the road closer, to the safehouse. We will leave right after they clear the roadway ahead and then we will get some rest that we all need. Been about two hours now and Woody let us know the road is clear now. Jim pulled out frist then Woody in the Bus now it is my turn and up the road we go.  Can`t wait to get some rest,  Boy, I need the rest see you all tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment