Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Day 64 b meet the Clan

      I will be meeting the Clan in about an hour or so. I am very excited to meet all of them. But for now I am just going to hoke around and look over into the canyon this is a breathtaking place to live. The Chinese Clan picked this territory and marked it with the tree roots in each of the corner. Remember that they mark their territory with trees  upside down and the root in the air.
      Here comes Jim with a reddish colored fur Bigfoot called a Yeren and he is a lot shorter then Jim. He only to be about 6 foot tall or less. Jin interduse him to everyone and said that his name is Irwin and his Mate is Makena along with 3 kids, George 8 , Willie 4 , and Grace 3. Now I can see the whole Clan coming this way. They have all have reddish colored hair and all look less then 6 feet tall. Jim said that we all are going to head over to the safe house. As we walked into the safe house I can see that it is one of the most spectacular  cave I have ever seen before. It must have gone back some 200 yards or more back into the mt.  It had rooms going off in both sides of the main room. I could not even be able to hike all the rooms in this big cave. What a safe house it has 6 exscape tunnels, that is what Irwin told every one.
       I can smell some of the best Chinese foodcooking that I have smelled in a long time. But I know that I will not be able to eat it but boy does it smell good too. Emma said that this Clan has one of the largest Frozen food Business on the Internet. The food come out of the Bay Area from China town. Jim along with Doug helped them get the business off the ground and running full speed.
      Joyce and Emma along with Mattie is going to show me the kitchen in one of the rooms. It is linked with Bambo on all four walls and the floor was soiled rock. It was as clean as any kitchen I have ever been in.   Jim just let us know that we will be leaving and heading out as soon as we can get ready. So we will soon be on the road for a new adventure and I can`t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment