Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Day 54 A. Saddle Mt. Figjt

  We just pulled in and parked under a Grove of trees. It is time for me to go to bed and we will see everyone tonight. I will call Doug or Jim later tonight.  The Clan maded a large pad for us on the east side of the river at the top of the hill under a Grove of trees. This is a great place because you can see all the way to the coast. I can see the lights of Gold Beach in the distance. Iam so surprised to see Skunk Ape Mike , it means that teenie is here somewhere. I didn't know she was going to be here from  the Elk Bend l will be glad to see her. This only means that there is more going on then l thought. Jim will let me know if l need to leave. I trust both Jim and Doug. I will see everyone tonight sometime. Did not sleep hardly at all today. I could hear limbs breaking and a lot of noise all day outside.  This is the first time lam a little worried. I hope that Big Foot Jim and Sasquatche Doug can defues everything that is going on out there.
      Iam going to stay in the RV.  for a bit. Hi! Is out side with Doug and the old Clan leader. Mira just ran over to the RV. and is knocking on the door. I let her in and she is telling me that  two Sasquatches been fighting  over who will be the new Clan leader. Then she said that she could tell that the tow had a dislike for each other. Mira then said she heard that they both lost family members in the big fire. They are both scared up from the fire.
    I talked to Jim and he said that he has no say on this.  So he and the rest of the group are staying out of this fight. I still have not seen Teenie , but Mike is out by the Motor Home. Emma and Joyce are keeping the kids in the Motor Home with them and told Jim that she wanted to leave. Doug also told Big Foot Jim that this is not a safe for the kids. Joyce is going to lock the kids in the Georgetown Motor Home.
   This will be the 2 ND. time l got to see a fight over and for a Clan leadership. The last one was a fight between farther and son. But this one is going to be a fight to the death l think. Been going on now for about a day now, but it just now has stopped. I see Teenie now and see is covered in blood. Jim said that one of the Sasquatches was killed in the fight for leadership of the Clan. What a loss but l found out that it happens a lot more then you think.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment