Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Day 46 A Not on the road yet

  They got me up at around 3 pm. in the afternoon and l did not get a lot of sleep today. Jim wants to head down to Agness and it is along the Rogue River. Frist we will stay at Humbug Mountain State Park for at least 2 nights. Matt and his Mate Lacy are going to meet us there. He told me that they like to watch the Jet Boats go up the River and bachell be going down to Gold Beach and take Jerry's Flat Road. Before we can leave, we need to take care of something. Jim said it with a smile on his face. Mira did a real surpriseing thing in front of everyone. I think l know what it is she told. Jim and Emma are over by the Georgetown Motor Home with Doug and Joyce. They look like they are having a good time right now. The tow cars are not hooked up yet and l don't see Doug's Jeep anywhere around. I wonder what is going on and here comes Pagie and Mira. It looks like they are both laughing about something also. I should be finding out what happened in a few minutes. Doug called me over and said that we are going to stay here one more night. He didn't say why or tell me what is going on. Bob and Sue just showed up with a whole bunch of kids , there must be something that is going on. They are all over by the back of the Georgetown Motor Home talking. I have never seen this many Big Foots out and about during the day time hours before. I think l know what is going on and it has something to do with Mira. Maybe Mira told everyone about her boyfriend, she most likely told them that he is coming from the HadSalt Creek Clan. That is why we are going to stay one more night. She had not said anything to me yet. I hope that he gets here soon because it is almost sun set. Iam going to head back over to the fire and ask what is going on. Doug , Bob  and Jim just left in the Jeep and Joyce and Emma are with Sue over by the fire. I don't see Mira, Pagie and Liberty at all they most likely left with the other kids to  go play. Bob just showed up with a tow truck and some other Big Foots. Maybe l will find out what is going on now. I see a school bus is coming down the road also. This must be Mira's boyfriend and his Mom and Dad.
    WRONG!!! It's not anything that l though it was at all. Jims back with Doug and they are headed over to the 5th. wheel. Bingo! I found out what is going on and what a surprise. Doug said that Mira asked if is could move the Jeep. Now l know she drove it right off the embankment. It is about 50 feet down the hill and stuck. She's not hurt but it scared Hera lot. Now she told her  mom that she will never drive again.  (  No Boy Friend Coming ) . I thought for sure that was it  Boy was l wrong. I know that he will be showing up but not yet anyhow. Doug was not mad or up set because he did the same thing last year with Jim's Jeep. Can't do anything until daylight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment