Saturday, March 19, 2016

Morro Bay State park

Report from your shirtless host on  Morro Bay S.P.

I know that campers just love this park. It is always full of campers. I think that it needs to be better taken care of. If I wanted to pay 50.00 hook up ( water& elec. ) and 35.00 for dry just to have a cold shower. I waste  more water .25 a min. To get in a dirty Luke warm shower. I have been here 3 days and the showers \ bathroom have been unclean every time. Hair on the floor just not clean.
   I know that it is hard to keep clean the winter. But they could come around more then that do.  The staff is not very friendly only 1-2 well look at you when you say hi.
Don't they know with the campers there would be no park to work at.
    This a pristine area it has Morro Rock, Bird Watching,
Hiking Trails and much more.
I love the State Parks for camping but this need help.
         Shirtless host Steve
         Shirtlesshost.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment